Past Award Winners
- 2012 Research Day and Leadership Award Winners
- Congratulations to Dr. Alan Taniguchi, one of our Palliative Care Physicians
Dr. Taniguchi was recently awarded the Undergrad MD program Outstanding Preceptor Award 2011
- Celebrating our Faculty Members’ Achievements
Dr. Cheryl Levitt, Professor with the Department of Family Medicine, receives Women of Distinction Award for her work in promoting gender equity and women’s health in Family Medicine.
- Congratulations to Drs. Lisa Dolovich, Cheryl Levitt and Janusz Kaczorowski - Their article “Improving cardiovascular health at population level: 39 community cluster randomisedtrial of Cardiovascular Health Awareness Program (CHAP)” was published in this month’s BMJ.
- Congratulations are in order for two of our faculty members - Dr. David Price and Dr. Cathy Risdon, who at a recent Senate meeting had their promotion to Professor in the Department of Family Medicine approved, effective July 1.
- Art of Seeing Opening a Great Success - "Med students use art to improve skills- Medical students at McMaster University are being taught how to deal with patients not through science, but through art".
- 2009-2010 Faculty Award Winners – Congrats to the Following Faculty Members:
- 2009-2010 Resident Leadership Awards – Congratulations to the Following Residents:
- Family Medicine Faculty Members Receive Prestigious Awards – The Department of Family Medicine would like to congratulate Dr. Karl Stobbe 2010 recipient of the John C. Sibley award and Dr. Cheryl Levitt recipient of the Wonca Fellowship!