Lawrence Grierson MSc, PhD
Dr. Lawrence Grierson is Assistant Professor of the Department of Family Medicine, the Program for Educational Research and Development (PERD), and the Program for Rural and Community Education (Mac-CARE) at McMaster University.
Dr. Grierson leads the McMaster Department of Family Medicine Medical Education Research Group, which examines issues relevant to family medicine education from a variety of theoretical perspectives and works to develop sustainable programs of research to address the questions associated with these issues. Dr. Grierson is also the Associate Director and a Course Coordinator for McMaster’s Masters of Science in Health Professions Education program.
Lawrence maintains active research profiles in the fields of medical education, simulation-learning, and the control and acquisition of precision motor skill. He is a a member of the Canadian Association of Medical Educators and the Canadian Society for Psychomotor Learning and Psychology of Sport.
Publications Toggle Publications
- Date of Publication:January 2017Volume:72Pages:95–110
- Title:Date of Publication:July 2016Volume:50Issue:7Pages:778–785
- Date of Publication:November 2015Volume:61Issue:11Pages:e524–531
- Date of Publication:February 2015Volume:49Issue:2Pages:186–192
- Title:Date of Publication:October 1st, 2014Volume:60Issue:10Pages:e478–484
- Title:Date of Publication:May 2014Volume:19Issue:2Pages:281–289
- Title:Date of Publication:May 2014Volume:48Issue:5Pages:461–462
- Date of Publication:February 2013Volume:47Issue:2Pages:166–172
- Date of Publication:July 2012Volume:46Issue:7Pages:636–647
- Title:Date of Publication:February 2011Volume:45Issue:2Pages:119–131